The 6th version of our famous minimalist shoe is designed to mimic the shape of the human foot, keeping it in the position it would be in without shoes. Version 6 features and improved fit and increased abrasion-resistance.
• Soft leather upper
• 100% recycled laces
• External rear closure on the heel
• 100% recycled fabric handle
• Breathable mesh lining
• Sketch Mesh Post Industrial x NXT 100% recycled
• Merrell Barefoot 2 design to keep the foot in its natural position
• Protective chassis
• High-performance BLOOM® foam midsole is made from 10% algae biomass, which in turn turns green water into clean water
• Vibram® EcoStep rubber 30% recycled
• Stack Height: 11.5-11.5mm
• Lug: 3mm
The Trail Glove 6 is a barefoot shoe, and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size large. If you're looking for a similar fit to our previous Trail Glove 4 version, we recommend you order a ½ size smaller than your typical size. When compared to the Trail Glove 5, sizing is the same.